POLYVOLT™ Series polymerized oils
POLYVOLT series are premium yet cost-efficient technical grade modified vegetable oils (linseed, soy, rapeseed, castor) bodied through combination of our proprietary electro process and heat treatment (heat bodied/standoils) or blown oils (oxidized).
0% hydrocarbon. 100% renewable raw materials.
Bio-based product according to EN 16575:2014. The products are fully REACH-compliant.
SOYBEAN - LINSEED - RAPESEED
– for alkyd resin production
– additive in paints, greases and lubricants.
from 2 to 90 poise at 20°C..
SUNFLOWER - CASTOR OIL
– binder for white paints
– very low yellowing
– additive in coatings & lubricants
from 10 to 200 poise at 20°C
– for paints, varnish, lacquers
– for alkyd resin production.
from 2 to 200 poise at 20°Cc
BLOWN RAPESEED - CASTOR OILS
– natural viscosity modifiers
– for paint and lacquers
– for Lubricants, greases, cutting oils, chain oils
Standard grades: ISO 650/750/1150
Packaging & availability
200 l steel drums
1000 l IBC container